Application and participation
The next round will start on 01 April 2022 for the program run April 2022 to October 2023.
Application deadline: 20th of February 2022
Young female scientists of all disciplines are invited to participate.
Please note: Mentors has yet to be determined for the application!
- A participation fee of 50 euros will be charged for the entire programme (duration approx. 18 months).
- Additional fees may apply for the optional individual coaching sessions.
- We are happy to organise free childcare for all events as part of the programme.
Complete application documents consist of:
- Application form as fillable document
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation for program participation (1 page)
Send your complete application documents under the keyword COMETiN VIII in written form to:
Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg
Büro für Gleichstellungsfragen
You are also welcome to deposit your application in the BfG mailbox (building 18 / room 240) or send it online to:
Jeanette Krumbach M.Sc. / Project Coordinator
If you have any questions about the programme or your application, please contact the programme coordinator Jeanette Krumbach.